Being a Lightworker and an Empath is not always an easy task. You have chosen to incarnate on this planet at this time in history for a particular purpose – your spiritual vocation. Here are some ways to help you stay lusciously shiny and feeling your best through it all!
Synchronicities Just thinking of someone and they call. Having a dream about a certain animal or object and they pop up in your waking life. Your intuition is on point without you even realizing it. You may even be experiencing the beautiful synchronicity that is spirit animals and angel numbers. And sometimes the synchronicities are not always awe inspiring. Sometimes the Universe likes to give us (and itself) a laugh or two whether this reminds us of our responsibilities, an item on our To-Do list, or something embarrassing we may have done.
Spirit Animals A Spirit Animal is an animal spirit who has a special message for you. You may dream about them, see yourself as this animal, feel a sacred connection to them, or even just run across the animal itself or it’s image repeatedly. This is not a coincidence! This animal more than likely has a special and timely message for you. Here you can find more information as to What is a Spirit Animal and how to work with them.
Angel Numbers These are number sequences that you see over and over whether it be when looking at the clock, on license plates as your driving to work, phone numbers, lottery numbers – you name it! Examples of these are 11:11, 222, 333, 444, 555, 999, 646, 578, any repeating number sequence. These numbers are messages from your angels, guides, and the Universe. I have found them to be spot on for what I am experiencing in the moment. A message that I personally needed to hear. For example, while testing for my Psychic Medium certification, I was scared, and stressed out. I happened to look out of my hotel window and saw the number 299 on the top of a bus. I thought it quite odd as I caught sight of it just before it disappeared around a corner. I ran to look up the meaning and cried in amazement and gratitude. My favorite go-to site for angel number meanings is Angel Numbers – Joanne Sacred Scribes by Joanne Walmsley.
Easier to Manifest | Timely & Auspicious Opportunities When you’re in the flow with the Universe, you begin to see doors that are open for you which you may have missed before. The job you’ve been searching for may come your way. Perhaps you’ve been sending out the vibe to attract your tribe and you begin to meet people of a like vibration in random everyday happenings. Know that these opportunities may not come in the way you expect them to. You need some extra money to pay the bills and you have the chance to make some overtime cash. You may need extra cash, but that doesn’t mean you’ll win the lottery, but the Universe does make a way for you to get what is needed. Be open to new experiences.
Raise in Vibration You’ve been realizing the connectedness of all things. You are beginning to feel and work with energy. As your vibration raises, your intuition becomes stronger. You put your focus on positivity, love, joy, and happiness. You’re interested in learning more about spirituality and what your spiritual truths are.
Law of Attraction This is all about your thinking. Both positive and negative. How do you talk to yourself? Is it in a loving way or is the tone of voice more condescending? Having negative self-talk or thought patterns doesn’t mean you are out of the flow. It is a part of the human experience. Be conscious of your thinking. When you see negative though patterns creeping in, re-channel and redirect your thoughts in that moment! It takes some practice, but it is possible. The more positively you think, the more blessings that come your way. Negativity is sticky – negative thoughts, actions, words, and deeds have a tendency to stick to your energy. Thereby, lowering your vibration. Your vibration is tied to the law of attraction. What you put out into the Universe is what you attract to you.
Reaffirming that you’ve Learned Old Lessons
The Universe may send a few old lessons your way, just to confirm you got the message the first go round. The situation or people may be different, but the lesson the same. Do you recognize this? What didn’t work the first time? Now is your chance to correct it. To show the Universe you’re serious. You have taken heed. That you’ve integrated the wisdom from previous happenings. This lets the Universe know that you’re ready to move on to the next chapter, the next lesson of your spiritual development.
How do you know you’re in the flow with the Universe? What signs have been given to you? What has been your experience thus far and how do you keep the link going?
We all have times where we get into arguments with those that we love. If you’re like me, you have often found yourself in the position where you have to be the bigger person in the situation. But what do you do when you’re the one who always has to be the responsible adult? The one who lets it go. When you don’t want to shrink on your beliefs or feelings for the sake of a peaceful night, because you resent never being able to just speak your mind without ridicule. When you feel like you’re forfeiting your dignity and intelligence to suffer in silence. When you’re angry because that one person is just not listening to you, here is how you can hold sacred space for yourself.
Connect with your guides and angels in meditation. What qualities does this person have that are bothering you so deeply and why? Try to form a deeper sense of understanding. Ask your guides to help you with this. If this is a family issue, ask your Ancestors to come in to help clear up any karma and to begin ancestral or bloodline healing. Extend love and forgiveness to the person. It’s not as much for them as it is for you so that you’re not allowing bitterness and resentment to take over your energy and harden your heart. Oh ya, and of course send them love and light like the high vibe lightworker you are!
Avoid addictive behaviors resulting from an ‘F – it’ attitude. You won’t hurt them by doing this, the only person you’ll really be hurting is yourself. Resist the urge to lash out. Don’t leave them lying in the dust after you stampede. Don’t trample what is already a probably a very fragile ego. Yes, it may feel good in the moment to take out your agressions, frustrations, and disappointments on this person, however it doesn’t heal the situation. Remember that it’s their lesson too. It’s not your problem if they’re not ready to learn it.
Two of Cups
Talk with others about the situation. Find common ground with the offender, but don’t be afraid of setting boundaries! Remember the good qualities they have however, don’t romanticize them or the situation. Protect yourself. Why keep giving to a person who is not willing or open to receive? Don’t cry over spilled milk whether it’s wasted time or energy. Pick up your cup, wash it clean of their bs, and take it with you as you meet others who believe in kindness, compassion, and an even exchange of energy. Refill your cup with love, understanding, and appreciation.
Trust that the Universe will handle it. Karma will level the scales. Do not be unfair or unjust to this person even though the human part of you wants to snub them like they’ve snubbed you. Don’t worry about wanting them to hurt as much as they’ve hurt you. Get rid of that low vibrational thinking. Take the high road! The Universe has already laid a plan. This situation, this person, has come into your life to teach you a lesson. Perhaps it may even be a karmic relationship if this type of thing happens repeatedly or if you notice a pattern. How can you break the cycle?
Hope this helps you keep your power when you feel like someone you love is trying to take it away.
The Year of the Visionary. The Year of the Mystic. The Year of the Lightworker. A 1 year in numerology. And a year of some major manifesting! Whew – you may be wondering where to put your focus in 2017. Here are some 2017 SuperPowers you can use to help you start the year off right and embrace all of your shimmering Lightworker self!
Energetic Clearing + Protection
This is a biggie! Tighten up, deepen, and expand you knowledge of energy clearing and protection. Keep the Sage and clearing spray on hand! As the vibration of the planet is shifting, its important to protect yourself energetically every day – especially if you happen to be an empath. Keeping your energy fresh will help you to feel more like yourself this year and will help you to shine your inner light even brighter. By clearing out energetic junk, you’ll make room for new and better to come into your life all year long!
Heart Chakra Healing + Forgiveness
To help you be the best Lightworker possible, put more focus on healing your heart. 2016 was about releasing, letting go, shaking our foundations, and waking us up. 2017 is going to be about healing from this and offering forgiveness to ourselves and others. Work on healing, strengthening, and expanding the Heart Chakra. Get to know rose quartz, green calcite, malachite, and other Heart Chakra stones. Work with their vibration. I also feel the energy of Mother Mary will be extremely beneficial in helping us to open our hearts to more love and wonderment than ever before.
Solar Plexus Chakra + MAJOR Manifesting Power
2017 is about knowing and getting comfortable with your own power and manifestation abilities. Gain confidence in yourself, your skills, and your abilities. Know that you are strong. Tap into your sense of will and determination to help make your dreams a reality. Listen to your gut instincts. What is your sense of clairsentience telling you? Working with your Solar Plexus Chakra will help you to get in touch with your personal manifesting power. Strengthen this energy center. Work with its golden sunshine yellow energy. As 2017 is a 1 year numerologically, we will be called to be leaders. To be strong. To set an example. In the tarot, the 1 is the Magician. The most powerful manifestor of all. Invite more Magician energy into your life and space. Work closely with this card this year. The Magician comes into our lives to let us know we have all the power we need to create whatever reality we wish.
Crystal Companions to Help You Along the Way
Black Obsidian – For protection, transmuting negative energy, grounding, and working with your shadow
Clear Quartz – To amplify your intentions, manifesting, connecting to your soul and Spirit
Pink Tourmaline – For forgiveness, heart healing, love, and truth
Selenite – For energy clearing, working with the Crown Chakra, and inviting high vibes into your space
Workshops, Classes, + Courses
Learn as much as you can this year! Dive deep. There will be a hunger that only knowledge and spiritual development can fulfill. Have you been wanting to learn the tarot? Numerology? Understand your natal chart better? Or maybe you just want to deepen your overall spiritual knowledge? Take a class, facilitate a workshop, create an e-course. Perhaps write a ‘how to’ guide based on your experiences. Get your gift out there. Hone it and own it! Share it with the world. Bring your gifts to the forefront and make their development a priority this year!
What is there for us to gain this year? What is ours for the taking?
Independence + Leadership
These themes vibrate to the number 1 which is exactly the vibration of 2017 (2 + 0 + 1 + 7 = 10 and 1 + 0 = 1). This is the year for the Lightworker in you to take center stage! To come out of the closet. Find your sense of independence. Know that it is okay to stand out in a crowd, to follow your heart even though naysayers may be screaming in your ear. Fight for your truth. Lead by example. Don’t be afraid to extend a helping hand! It may be trying and a bit intimidating, however, you do have a team of guides, angels, ancestors, and loved ones in spirit who are ready and willing to help! Don’t be afraid to ask the Universe for courage and guidance this year.
Stepping Fully Into Your Soul’s Purpose
If you have been waiting to give yourself permission to start your business, expand your business, to share your gifts, to help heal others, to deepen your study, to put yourself out there – This. Is. It. No more hesitation. Step fully into who you are. Embrace your gifts. No more hiding in the shadows. No more worrying about the opinions of others. Your gift is a gift to the world. So why are you hiding it dear one? No more flirting around with the idea. Step in fully and completely into who you are. Don’t just dip your toes into the water – dive in! Now is not the time to be shy. It is not the time for meekness. Be bold! Be daring! Be colorful you. Allow your true spirit and intentions to shine through. As you do this, your light will begin to ignite the flame in the heart’s of others.
Shine bright this year, dear one! I believe in you ❤
Oh 2016! As I sit and reflect, I think of all the beauty, magic, ups and downs, triumphs and failures, love and loss we have had throughout the year. 2016 wasn’t all bad – it was a year of completion and realization. A 9 year in the cycle. The year of the Hermit. A time to wrap up, clear out old karma, reflect on the last 9 years, and get ready for the 9 year cycle to start all over again. How have you grown not only in 2016, but since 2008? What were your major lessons? *Use the italicized questions in this article as journal prompts to help you wrap up your 2016 with a pretty bow!*
Here are the 10 Big Lessons of 2016
Clean it Up!
Clearing clutter to allow energy to flow freely was huge this year. And this doesn’t just mean physical clutter as in becoming more organized in your living space or cleaning out your closet. 2016 was a year of cleaning up our lives. A year of releasing and letting go. A year of taking out the trash! What were you required to let go of this year? How did you ‘clean it up’ in 2016?
Knowing When Something is Not for You
We all have times when we think we want something, only to get it, and then realize that this isn’t what we bargained for. 2016 was a year of intuitively knowing when something just wasn’t for you whether that be a job you interviewed for, a new relationship, a friend, or a tarot deck you were just dying to have. By being more in touch with ourselves and our desires this year, it became easier for us to recognize when something just did not resonate. How did you know when something was just not for you this year?
Knowing When it’s Time to Go…
In 2016, you may have found yourself in a situation where something just is not working for you anymore. That job you loved, you may have outgrown it, the environment gave you anxiety, or you felt there was no more room for you to expand in your role. You may have left a toxic relationship when it became blindingly clear that this was not for your best and highest good. Perhaps you followed your heart and moved to your dream home. 2016 was about knowing when we’ve had enough so that we could begin to spark change and make room for new and better to come into our lives in 2017!
Feeling Like Time is Speeding Up
Have you found yourself thinking how fast the year has gone?! That time has been flying by? As more people awaken to deeper consciousness on the planet, time is beginning to move faster. A quickening. We are being asked to evolve at a faster rate as we enter a new cycle in our lives. As our vibrations raise, the pace of time may increase. This is especially true for lightworkers as the time to use your gifts for the benefit of others and the world as a whole draws ever closer.
How to be Present in the Here and Now
2016 taught us to be mindful and focus on being more present in our lives. If you increased your meditation practice this year, I’m pretty sure the topic of mindfulness came up for you as well! You may have thought you were making forward progress in situations or stressing over the future outcome, only to have something happen to bring your focus back to the here and now. Remember – the Universe shakes us up to wake us up! This year, we often had to take our focus away from our anxieties about the future and return it to the present if we wanted to make any progress. To get things done! When we are present every single day, in the here and now, we can impact our future in a more substantial way. We learned that change happens today – in the here and now.
Building on knowledge and tearing down old beliefs was definitely the name of the game this year! The building blocks we gathered have allowed us to slowly build the castle of our dreams. This year was about gaining our strength and making sure our foundations were sturdy. We may have had to rebuild and rework our design a few times, but it was only for the betterment of our plans. 2017 will be the year to build on these foundations. What foundations did you build this year? How did they change throughout the year?
The Importance of Hard Work & Perseverance
After we built those strong foundations, we busted our butts! In 2016 we worked our asses off – whether that be in business, our relationships, or our health. We read, studied hard, wrote, and created. We went for that interview, degree, promotion, or certification. We may have even cried tears of frustration throughout the process, but we came out on the other side thankful for the experience and proud of our accomplishments – no matter how big or small they may have seemed at the time. What benefits did you harvest from your hard work and persevering this year?
Learning How to be Flexible
There were definitely a few times where we had no choice but to be flexible this year. 2016 sometimes threw us a curve ball. When these waves of change would come, we learned that sometimes, all you can do is go with the flow. You can compromise without losing your integrity or dignity. It may not be how you originally wished the situation to be, but you had to trust that things happened that way for a reason. Acceptance of things you cannot change is definitely a part of this lesson. Where did you have to be flexible in your life in 2016? How did you deal with acceptance this year?
Connecting & Co-Creating with the Universe
2016 was the year of co-creating with the Universe! Manifesting your dreams. Making your goals a reality. Empowering yourself. Helping you to let go and to heal. The Universe was there through it all! The Universe definitely had our back in 2016. You may have read more books on spirituality, metaphysics, and consciousness. Learned about the power of positive thinking. Connected with the wisdom of and learned about your spirit guides, angels, and ancestors, Earth Mother, and the Universe as a whole. What did the Universe teach you in 2016? What was it’s major message for you? What did you co-create with the Universe in 2016? Don’t forget to say thank you!
Finding & Building your Relationship with Your Tribe
This was probably one of the most fun (and at times trying) part of 2016. You may have finally found your people, your tribe, your soul family – or you at least started connecting with others of a like mind. 2016 was the year to put yourself out there. Mingling, making friends, networking, and getting to know your community. This year helped us to know we are not alone. There are others on the journey with us. We found love, understanding, and support in these people. Who encompasses your tribe? Who was a part of your tribe that is not anymore? As you changed and grew, did you relationship with your tribe follow suit? 2017 will continue to build on these relationships and deepen your connection to your tribe.
I hope you had an out of this world 2016. Let’s get ready to rock the next 365!
If you’re curious as to what lessons and opportunities 2017 may have in store for you, grab one of my New Year’s and 2017 Readings in my Etsy Shop!
Don’t Fear the Retrograde! Mercury Retrograde often gets a bad rap. However, these times of reflection and evaluation are important for our growth and development. This is a time all about reconnecting with you! Mercury Retrograde can often bring up many lessons for us. Some of them, we think we have already learned. But Mercury comes in to say, “No, no my dear. That was just one layer of the onion.” And as we all know, when working with onions, you get a few tears. We may find ourselves in old patterns or circumstances. We may have a ghost from our past pop-in to say hello, or we may have similar situations from the past come in to see if we have really learned our lesson by how we deal with the situation.
What is Mercury Retrograde? Mercury is the planet that governs communication, travel, and technology. Mercury is considered to be retrograde when the planet appears to travel backward in the sky (it doesn’t really). This is why during mercury retrograde communication gets jumbled, people are more likely to get into disagreements, and technology is more prone to malfunction. Mercury goes Retro several times a year (about 3 or 4) for about three and a half weeks – not including the shadow period. You can check the Farmer’s Almanac for specific dates.
How Can Mercury Retrograde Impact You?
- Muddled Thinking
- Technological Issues
- Issues with Communication
- You/Others More on Edge
- Problems with Travel/Transportation
- Negotiation & Contract Miscommunications
Here are some things you can do to make your Mercury Retro experience more pleasant…
Double Check Your Work & Pay Attention to Detail
This is so important during Mercury Retrograde as things have more of a tendency to be miscommunicated at this time. It is easier to skip steps or to miss little details. Double check your numbers, the way you word emails, your spelling, how you balanced your check book, read the fine print, confirm when appointments are scheduled, etc. Pay attention to details. Listen carefully to instructions. Do more research. Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you’re unsure! Go over things with a fine toothed comb. Take a step back – especially if you feel particularly frustrated. Then come back and take a look at it with fresh eyes.
This plays into re-checking your work and paying attention to detail. When we rush, we often miss things or make simple mistakes. Try not to procrastinate. Focus on deep breathing to release anxiety. There’s nothing wrong with taking your time! Will a few extra minutes make or break you? Probably not.
Drink Plenty of Water
Because of the shift in energy that takes place during Mercury Retrograde, I have found it beneficial to drink more water during these periods. It really helps to keep your energy clear, fresh, and more energized – especially as you are re-working, re-evaluating, and re-thinking many of your goals and ideas.
Back Up Your Cell Phone & Computer
This is a biggie! Technological malfunctions and mishaps tend to occur quite frequently when Mercury goes Retrograde. Back up all of those pictures, important documents, music, and videos! Try to do this before Mercury goes Retro.
Step Up Your Protection & Spiritual Clearing
As a sensitive, intuitive, or empath, you may find it difficult to deal with the sometimes crazy and intense energy of Mercury Retrograde. Use a form of spiritual protection that works for you! Ground and shield yourself regularly. Work with your angels and guides. Take salt baths, burn sage, or work with crystals and essential oils for protection and energetic cleansing.
Watch How You’re Communicating with Others
During Mercury Retrograde, it is easier for us to misinterpret the words or actions of another. We may know how we are feeling, but when we try to tell someone else it comes out backwards, rude, or just totally wrong. Think before you speak! It may sound good in your head, but what about coming out of your mouth? Be mindful of the words you use with others – especially as some people may be more argumentative at this time. Are you communicating your feelings effectively? Don’t feed into drama! Would someone find your word choice, tone, or inflection condescending when you’re really just coming from a place of love? Is it better for the conversation to take place in person instead of via email? The way things come across in an email can be very different than if you were face to face or on the phone with them.
Reflect More Than You Manifest
As Mercury Retrograde is a time of “re-doing”, it only feels right to be more of a time about reflecting than manifesting. A time of connecting with yourself. A time of redefining what works best for you. If you are dead set on doing some sort of manifesting work while Mercury is in Retro, try to re-work a manifestation that didn’t work or turn out as planned. What could you have done differently? What would you add or take away? Were you not specific enough, were you too specific, or did the intention change all together?
Tie-Up Loose Ends
Now is the time to finish that project! Complete any tasks that have been lying around half done for the last few weeks or months. Get things finished up so you can move on to the next chapter when Mercury stations direct.
❤ Sending you loads of love this Mercury Retro!
Here’s how you can make your own!
What Can You Put Inside Your Box?
Gratitude is the Attitude of the season lovely ones! When we show thanks for the many blessings in our lives, seen and unseen, past, present, or future, we open our hearts to possibilities, opportunities, forgiveness, and love. Getting in touch with our sense of gratitude and appreciation helps us to center and ground ourselves as well. In honor of that (and in honor of the gratitude I have for all of you!), here is a list I have created that is chock-full of ideas and journal prompts to help you deepen your sense of, as well as express, an attitude of gratitude this holiday season or any time of the year! Get your journal handy and dive on in! Be sure to use #gratitudeistheattitude on social media if you decide to share any discoveries you make on your journey of deepening your gratitude consciousness.
Ideas for Expressing Gratitude
- Keep a Gratitude Journal – take inventory of what you have to be grateful for whether that be daily, weekly, or monthly
- Volunteer your time and energy by working in an animal shelter, homeless shelter, soup kitchen, library, hospital, or retirement home. What is close to your heart
- Donate your clothes, money, or food to a charity, church, or noble cause
- Make a meal for family, friends, or someone going through a rough time with grief
- Tutor someone. Use your gifts to help another
- Charge a crystal with gratitude or make a gratitude crystal grid
- Write a Letter of thanks to yourself or someone who has greatly impacted your life in a positive manner
- Pay it Forward
- Simply say ‘Thank You’ to the random stranger who smiles, waves, compliments, or holds the door for you. Thank your guides and your angels for all they do!
- Pray – Give thanks for your life, health, family, food on the table. Pray for the less fortunate.
- Light/Charge a Candle
- Create a Gratitude Vision Board
- Send healing and thanks to Mother Earth
- Do something nice for your family, parents, or a total stranger
- Put Ego, status, and feelings of entitlement aside. Act and listen with your heart
- Acknowledge your privileges
- Make a gratitude wreath containing items representative of your gratefulness
- Don’t be afraid to have a conversation with someone less fortunate to let them know they matter too! A warm smile and a genuine ‘Hello, how are you?’ can work wonders for the spirit of both parties
- Do something for Mother Earth. Plant a tree, pick up trash in your local park, recycle
- Write affirmations of gratitude and carry them with you to read and say throughout the day
- Help children! Play with children. Read to children. Lead by positive example. Invite more pure, non-judgmental, childlike innocence into your soul.
- Express your gratitude creatively through music, singing, dancing, and art
- Do a gratitude meditation or ritual
Journal Prompts for Deepening your Personal Sense of Gratitude
24. What do you take for granted in your life? Why do you think you have trouble expressing gratitude for this?
25. What were you able to manifest this year?
26. What were you able to release this year that was of benefit to you?
27. Where can you invite more gratitude into your life? How?
28. How do you think showing more gratitude will change your life?
29. Write about a significant moment in which someone in your life extended gratitude to you?
30. Write about a significant moment in which you extended gratitude to someone else?
31. Where do you feel the sensation of gratitude in your body? What does this mean to you?
32. How does your energy and outlook shift when you’re in a state of gratitude?
33. What is your own personal definition of the word gratitude? What is gratitude consciousness?
34. Why do you believe it is important to be grateful?
35. What does gratitude teach you?
36. How has your definition of gratitude changed throughout your life? Is it more complicated or is it more simple? Why?
37. What is the difference between gratitude and appreciation?
38. How do gratitude and generosity work together?
39. When you feel ungrateful or someone tells you that you’re being ungrateful, how does that impact you? What does it mean to you?
40. What are you most grateful for today, right now, in this moment? What freedoms are you grateful for?
41. How was gratitude taught to you as a child? What examples do you have?
42. Why do you believe the holiday season is associated with gratitude?
43. What times of the year do you feel most grateful and why?
44. What times of the year do you feel least grateful and why?
45. Do you show gratitude and thanks even when you feel that you currently have nothing to be grateful for? Why or why not?
46. Does your sense of gratitude have boundaries or limitations?
47. What is your favorite way of showing gratitude?
48. Do you show gratitude differently to different people? Why or why not? Who inspires you to be more appreciative?
49. What personality traits are you most grateful for? What does your body do for you that you have to be grateful for?
50. Which animals and natural wonders are you most grateful for?
51. If you could only pick one item in your home/life that you’re most grateful for, who or what would it be? Why?
52. How does laughter contribute to your sense of gratitude? After all you’ve been through in your life, why is it still possible for you to laugh?
53. How do effort and hard work affect your sense of gratitude? If you’re not acknowledged or recognized for your work, how does that effect your feelings and how you show gratitude?
54. Write about a particularly hard, weird, eye opening, or difficult time in your life that when you look back on it, you wouldn’t change. What lessons did this teach you? How has it helped to shape your life? Why are you grateful for this lesson?
55. What situations or blessings in your life were you Divinely guided to? What would you say to those in Spirit (angels, guides, loved ones who have passed, ancestors, deities, God/Source/The Universe) who helped bring this opportunity to you?
Happy discovering adventurous soul!
OMG YOU GUYS! I did a thing 🙀🙌🏾🤓✨
I’m so excited to bring to you my very first eBook which is now available in my Etsy shop – and just in time for Samhain and the New Moon in Scorpio!
With the transformative energy of the New Moon in Scorpio + Samhain tingling our senses, the veil is impossibly thin, and the air is ripe for manifesting! Spirit’s presence is near and we can feel it more strongly now than any other time of the year. It’s the perfect time to co-create with Spirit this New Moon + Samhain.
Get your manifestation on! For just under $8.00 you’ll get a downloadable 28 page PDF 📔that I’ve made sure is filled to the brim with tons of tips on how you can best work YOUR manifesting magic! Don’t forget you can still use the Promo Code: GOLDEN until 11:59pm EST on October 31st to save an additional 26%!
#ebook #eguide #manifesting #newmoon #samhain #newmooninscorpio #manifesting101 #moonmagic
A relationship with your Ancestors goes beyond just honoring them on Samhain (Halloween). Our Ancestors are an integral part of who we are whether we are consciously aware of it or not. You can deepen your relationship with them by connecting with their spiritual energy as often as you’d like – not just once a year on October 31st!
Honor them everyday. Honor them for their strengths, trials, and tribulations. Remember that they were people too. They lived. They are not so different from us. Even though technological and geographical changes may be apparent, the human soul is still the same, no matter the passage of time.
Your Ancestors want you to win! They want you to succeed and for your soul to grow. Give them thanks for the blessings they send your way and the lessons that come to us through challenges. Ask them for strength and courage. To share their wisdom and guidance with you.
Here are some ideas to help you honor and deepen your connection to your Ancestors, no matter what time of year…
• Drawing a family tree is a great way to connect with your family and to teach younger generations (as well as yourself), about your family history. Genealogy or Ancestry websites are also great places to start. Connect with your heritage by slowly learning about the country, culture, and it’s people.
• Try learning their divination practice, like Runes, Kipper, I Ching, bone sets, cowrie shell divination, and scrying just to name a few! Ask them for help and to guide you in your learning. This may even be a great way of communicating with them (perhaps even their preferred method) and is a great way to strengthen bonds.
• Take a trip to reconnect with your heritage – Norway, Tibet, France, Russia, Africa, Jamaica, England, Brazil, Mexico. What feelings do you get when you go there? Try the cultural foods. Step out of your comfort zone a bit. How does the air feel, the scenery look? How is the vibration of this place different from where you currently reside – how does your soul feel here? While there, try to visit places of historical importance like churches, battlegrounds, sacred sites, etc. Embrace and immerse yourself in the atmosphere of your Ancestors.
• If you can’t physically go there, try doing so in meditation! Take a step back in time. Ask them to show you their lives or their favorite places. Crystals and stones such as petrified wood, garnet, picture jasper, black kyanite, nuumite, and rose quartz are also great to work with when connecting to your ancestry (and past lives as well).
• Always give them thanks – especially when connecting to the Spirit world whether that be through divination methods or other means like mediumship. You may feel their presence more closely and hear them more clearly during the month of October as the veil begins to thin even further! Of course the most significant day for this is Samhain.
Here are some ways to show thanks, gratitude, and appreciation to your loved ones in Spirit…
• Rose oil, incense, flowers, tobacco, alcohol – what did they love? Did your grandfather smoke cigars? Buy his favorite and burn it as an offering to him. Did your distant aunt love chrysanthemums? Plant some in remembrance of her. Did your mother love rose oil? Wear some when you want to connect with her more deeply. Did your great great grandmother have a special cookie recipe? Make them in honor of her.
• Use the special baby blanket or delicately dainty table cloth that was made for you. Pull out the old family photo album. Make tea with the intricately decorated tea set that belonged to your grandmother’s, grandmother’s, grandmother and has been collecting dust in the china cabinet for years. You can even make a special meal and leave a place at the table for them during celebrations. Perhaps their birthday or an anniversary? What does your intuition tell you to use? Connect with your Ancestors in meditation! Listen to what they tell you.
Remember that your Ancestors go back generations and generations! Not just your great great grandparents, but someone who you may not even know the name of or anything about. Someone who may have been forgotten with time. Even though you may not know what they looked like, did for a living, or who they are in relation to you, they are still a part of your ancestry and are there guiding you throughout your life whether that be in a large or small capacity. Maybe even for one particular situation that you have in common, even if it is only for a few minutes, weeks, or years of of your life. Honor and give respect to them on your altar whether on Samhain, Yule, or any day of your choosing. Light a candle, say a small prayer. Any acknowledgement is enough. ❤