Here’s how you can make your own!
Gratitude is the Attitude of the season lovely ones! When we show thanks for the many blessings in our lives, seen and unseen, past, present, or future, we open our hearts to possibilities, opportunities, forgiveness, and love. Getting in touch with our sense of gratitude and appreciation helps us to center and ground ourselves as well. In honor of that (and in honor of the gratitude I have for all of you!), here is a list I have created that is chock-full of ideas and journal prompts to help you deepen your sense of, as well as express, an attitude of gratitude this holiday season or any time of the year! Get your journal handy and dive on in! Be sure to use #gratitudeistheattitude on social media if you decide to share any discoveries you make on your journey of deepening your gratitude consciousness.
Ideas for Expressing Gratitude
Journal Prompts for Deepening your Personal Sense of Gratitude
24. What do you take for granted in your life? Why do you think you have trouble expressing gratitude for this?
25. What were you able to manifest this year?
26. What were you able to release this year that was of benefit to you?
27. Where can you invite more gratitude into your life? How?
28. How do you think showing more gratitude will change your life?
29. Write about a significant moment in which someone in your life extended gratitude to you?
30. Write about a significant moment in which you extended gratitude to someone else?
31. Where do you feel the sensation of gratitude in your body? What does this mean to you?
32. How does your energy and outlook shift when you’re in a state of gratitude?
33. What is your own personal definition of the word gratitude? What is gratitude consciousness?
34. Why do you believe it is important to be grateful?
35. What does gratitude teach you?
36. How has your definition of gratitude changed throughout your life? Is it more complicated or is it more simple? Why?
37. What is the difference between gratitude and appreciation?
38. How do gratitude and generosity work together?
39. When you feel ungrateful or someone tells you that you’re being ungrateful, how does that impact you? What does it mean to you?
40. What are you most grateful for today, right now, in this moment? What freedoms are you grateful for?
41. How was gratitude taught to you as a child? What examples do you have?
42. Why do you believe the holiday season is associated with gratitude?
43. What times of the year do you feel most grateful and why?
44. What times of the year do you feel least grateful and why?
45. Do you show gratitude and thanks even when you feel that you currently have nothing to be grateful for? Why or why not?
46. Does your sense of gratitude have boundaries or limitations?
47. What is your favorite way of showing gratitude?
48. Do you show gratitude differently to different people? Why or why not? Who inspires you to be more appreciative?
49. What personality traits are you most grateful for? What does your body do for you that you have to be grateful for?
50. Which animals and natural wonders are you most grateful for?
51. If you could only pick one item in your home/life that you’re most grateful for, who or what would it be? Why?
52. How does laughter contribute to your sense of gratitude? After all you’ve been through in your life, why is it still possible for you to laugh?
53. How do effort and hard work affect your sense of gratitude? If you’re not acknowledged or recognized for your work, how does that effect your feelings and how you show gratitude?
54. Write about a particularly hard, weird, eye opening, or difficult time in your life that when you look back on it, you wouldn’t change. What lessons did this teach you? How has it helped to shape your life? Why are you grateful for this lesson?
55. What situations or blessings in your life were you Divinely guided to? What would you say to those in Spirit (angels, guides, loved ones who have passed, ancestors, deities, God/Source/The Universe) who helped bring this opportunity to you?
Happy discovering adventurous soul!
OMG YOU GUYS! I did a thing 🙀🙌🏾🤓✨
I’m so excited to bring to you my very first eBook which is now available in my Etsy shop – and just in time for Samhain and the New Moon in Scorpio!
With the transformative energy of the New Moon in Scorpio + Samhain tingling our senses, the veil is impossibly thin, and the air is ripe for manifesting! Spirit’s presence is near and we can feel it more strongly now than any other time of the year. It’s the perfect time to co-create with Spirit this New Moon + Samhain.
Get your manifestation on! For just under $8.00 you’ll get a downloadable 28 page PDF 📔that I’ve made sure is filled to the brim with tons of tips on how you can best work YOUR manifesting magic! Don’t forget you can still use the Promo Code: GOLDEN until 11:59pm EST on October 31st to save an additional 26%!
#ebook #eguide #manifesting #newmoon #samhain #newmooninscorpio #manifesting101 #moonmagic